If you’re looking for a super healthy, yet basic, salad dressing recipe check out this one found at www.spectrumorganics.com. Flax seed oil has a very mild flavor and is delicious in salad dressings, not to mention that it provides a healthy dose of Omega-3 Fatty Acids!
- 8 ounces Organic Olive Oil
- 4 ounces Flax Oil
- 2-3 ounces Brown Rice Vinegar
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- dash of soy sauce
- tarragon, parsley, rosemary to taste
Mix the above ingredients together in a blender. Keep stored in the refrigerator and use on sandwiches, salads, vegetables, etc. Enjoy!