- 1/4 cup(s) organic or natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) peeled grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) gluten-free, non-MSG low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper sauce
- dash Sea Salt
- 1 package(s) (8 ounces) soba noodles, (100% buckwheat)
- 1 1/2 bags shredded carrots
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, shelled and deveined, with tail part of shell left on if you like
- 4 ounce(s) snow peas, strings removed
- 1/2 cup(s) (packed) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, plus additional sprigs for garnish
- In small bowl, place peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and cayenne pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat covered 5- to 6-quart saucepot of water and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling over high heat. Add noodles and cook 4 minutes. Add carrots and cook 1 minute. Add shrimp and snow peas and cook 2 minutes more. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water. Drain noodles, shrimp, and vegetables into large colander. Transfer noodle mixture to large bowl.
- With whisk, beat reserved cooking water into peanut-butter mixture until well blended. Add peanut sauce and chopped cilantro leaves to noodle mixture in bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- To serve, spoon into 4 large bowls; garnish each serving with a cilantro sprig.