- 1/2 pound dry brown-rice noodles
- 8 cloves black garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce or non-GMO soy sauce
- handful of chopped cilantro or herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook brown rice noodles according to directions.
- In heated pan, add grapeseed oil then add sliced black garlic. Allow black garlic to slowly sizzle in oil and slightly crisp up.
- Immediately add cooked noodles, gently toss in pan with the black garlic.
- Add sesame oil and fish sauce. Cook noodles for about another 2 minutes.
- Remove noodles from pan, add chopped cilantro and herbs. Add extra salt and pepper to taste.
HINT! Mix it up by adding in other vegetables such as mushrooms, snowpeas, carrots, chopped kale, bok choy, scallions, etc.
Recipe adopted from White On Rice Couple.
For additional ideas and recipes on how to use black garlic, click here!